Spring Pasta

Spring Pasta

Ingredients
1 can of Light Nestle table cream 7.6 fl. oz
1 1/2 cup of mix raw vegetables finely cut (red bell pepper, green bell pepper, celery, onion)
1 can of Organic carrots and peas
1/2 cup of broccoli finely cut (use the food processor)
1 package of spirals pasta (I used the one that is glutten free)
3 tuna in water cans (7 oz each)
3 full table spoon of mayonnaise (I like the Olive oil Mayonnaise)

Directions
Cooked the pasta (normally takes 8 minutes), mixed all the ingredients add the cooked pasta, salt and pepper and Voila! enjoy hot or cold, I like it cold, so I always put the bowl in the fridge.
My twins and my daughter love this pasta, and I love it too because they are eating veggies, tuna and pasta at the same time Isn't great !

Comments

Popular Posts